- Volunteers receive a PRESALE PASS to shop early.
- Consignors have the opportunity to earn up to 75% of their sales by
volunteering. For every four-hours you volunteer you will receive an additional
5% of your sales. Shorter shifts are available. Contact Us with specific
volunteer hour requests. We are happy to work with your schedules.
- Volunteering is FUN! Get your girlfriends together and volunteer as a group.
During Drop Off/Set-up you will do the following:
- Assist consignors during check in.
- Prepare and organize items for the sale.
- Filter items to the sale floor.
During Sale Hours you will do the following:
- Direct shoppers.
- Manage fitting room areas.
- Organize and restock the sales floor.
- Assist with check out.
During Take Down/Pick up you will do the following:
- Sort unsold items.
- Bag donated items for pick up.
- Assist consignors at pick up.
- Organize and pack sale supplies.
Volunteer shifts fill up quickly. Click here to view available volunteer shifts.
We recognize not everyone is available to volunteer during our designated hours
so consider asking a friend or family member to volunteer for you. Consignors with busy schedules often do this.
We have provided some other alternative volunteer options.
Qualify for one four-hour volunteer shift (additional 5% of your sales) by doing any of the following:
- Distribute flyers or post cards to 15 businesses from our list of recommended
business (such as salons, coffee shops, day cares, doctor’s offices,
restaurants, etc). Email us to receive a packet of distribution materials.
- Feature our sale in a newsletter or link on a business web page. (Facebook or personal web pages do not apply for extra hours)
- Receive 75% by providing Divine Consign with a media connection leading to an interview with local paper, television or radio station. Media connection must lead to a published or broadcasted interview to receive 75%
We are open to additional promotional ideas which might help our sale and in return help you increase your sales. Contact Us.